Thursday, August 18, 2011

What are you doing today?

Every Wednesday and Friday Matt asks me what Ryan and I are going to do...and I usually have no idea.  This week we decided to head to the Children's Museum at Navy Pier (along with every other family trying to get in some last minute fun before school).  Ryan loved it!! He ran around and wanted to play with and touch everything.  

As you can tell from the pictures, Ryan also got his second haircut.  The minute the hair stylist put the cape on him, he burst into tears...huge crocodile tears.  Needless to say, I had to touch up the front a little bit when we got home.





1 comment:

  1. It's the same thing when Tom asks what we will do/have done... but I am nowhere near brave enough for a museum! Maybe in like a year :) Let me know if you ever want to get together on a day you're off.... I have the rest of August and September then it's back to work :(

    ReplyDelete